Interact is working in partnership with ‘The Old Hall’ in Gainsborough
Supporting teachers to deliver a Cross Curricular Music lesson
Our Module contents:
- Learn about the Tudor era
- Listen and evaluate music from the Tudor era
- Composing and conducting ‘Tudor Music’ in groups, using the Musical Elements
- Create music from images
- Learn to play a Tudor melody using tuned instruments
- Learn a Tudor dance
- Music Assessment spreadsheet to evaluate and track pupils learning.
- Cross Curricular links with ICT, Dance , Drama, English, Maths and History
- Detailed lesson plans
We would like to thank:
`The Old Hall` Gainsborough for their support with the images.