‘World War II’
Learning facts through images, music, composing and poetry.
- Exploring the key facts about World War II
- Composing and conducting a whole class and in groups, using the Musical Elements
- listening to different styles of music from World War II
- Music Assessment spreadsheet to evaluate and track pupils learning
- Cross Curricular links with ICT, History and English
- Detailed lesson plans, giving support to deliver and develop your lessonsWe would like to thank: Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre East Kirkby Nr Spilsby for their support with the images